On 14-Jul-2014, Adam Bolte wrote:

> This coming Thursday the 17th is the next scheduled meet-up
> for our Free Software discussion group.

Meeting notes for the topics we discussed are now online at
<URL:http://freesoftware.org.au/wiki/meetingNotes/20140717>.

Thanks to everyone who attended. Please get in touch with the
committee, or here on the discussion forum, with suggestions for
guests and/or topics for future meetings.

--
 \           “Killing the creator was the traditional method of patent |
  `\                        protection” —Terry Pratchett, _Small Gods_ |