Howdy all,

Free Software Melbourne's committee is elected by members, publicly at
the regular meeting. Our next election is at the regular meeting on
Thursday 2015-03-19.

We need nominations for the following committee offices:

* President
* Vice President
* Secretary
* Treasurer

All the sitting officers have indicated a desire for new nominations to
those positions. We are definitely willing to help good candidates if
they want to try a new role. So, please put yourself forward and help
out Free Software Melbourne!

--
 \        “Odious ideas are not entitled to hide from criticism behind |
  `\       the human shield of their believers' feelings.” —Richard M. |