Hi Folks,

Free Software Melbourne is awesome because people like Adam Bolte and
Andrew Spiers make it so. We thank you both for your time and effort
organising the monthly meetups, finding interesting speakers, running
Software Freedom Day, organising campaigns, hosting games nights and
much more.

Adam has been our President for the last year and Secretary the year
before. He's made sure that we're always up-to-date with the Gnews and
the latest in free software gaming. He also hosts our website out of his
home (see why)[1].

Andrew has been Vice-President for the last year. He hasn't been able to
attend our monthly meetups for a little while, but we're all missing him
and hope see him soon.

Following the March meetup, Scott Junner and Ben Minerds now have joined
Ben Finney and myself on the mostly Bens committee[2] for the coming
year. Our first (fully free software) audio conference was amusingly
chaotic. We're looking forward to lots of fun free software activities
this year.

Regards,

Ben x 3 + Scott

[1] see why: http://freesoftware.org.au/about/