On 14-Apr-2016, Ben Sturmfels wrote:

> In addition to our regular Gnews, we'll also be holding a brief
> committee election for the upcoming 12 months. Being an informal
> group, elections are quick and easy. Would you like to get involved
> and be a key part of making Free Software Melbourne awesome? We're
> looking for a President, Vice-President, Secretary and Treasurer.

I won't be able to make it this evening, my apologies.

Since people have been happy with me as Treasurer to date, I hereby
nominate myself again for the office of Treasurer in this committee.

--
 \        “When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to |
  `\                  ask is if they ever press charges.” —Jack Handey |