On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 10:00 PM, <
free-software-melb-requ...@lists.softwarefreedom.com.au> wrote:

> They're accepting submissions for their draft budget until 21 June at
> 5pm. If we make submissions, we might be able to convince Council to
> switch some of their devices to free software.
>
> Riley Baird

Thanks for the heads up Riley,

I've never made a draft submission to a budget before, but I've sketched
out an idea for something we might be able to send in here:
https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/fsm-City-of-Casey

At the moment it's still a bit vague-er than I'd like and a few missing
references and examples, but I think it at least covers the major points
and could be something we build on. We'll need to have it ready to send
Monday night, so time is of the essence!

Feel free to contribute directly to the etherpad or get in touch with me to
make any suggestions or amendments

~~ Ben M.