Hi folks,

This week brings us to the first Thursday of September on the 1st day of
the month... which means it's time for the FSM Working Group meeting!

This month should be a more productive meeting (at the expense of
nourishing) as we'll be able to use the TeamSquare space, so there won't be
pasta, but I'll be sure to provide snacks and drinks for all

We'll be trying out a few campaign management solutions to better
coordinate and share work on submissions, so be sure to bring your laptops
and power cables

We'll be at Teamsquare (level 1/520 Bourke st, Melbourne) from 6:30pm~8:00pm
https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/4271393497

See you there,
~~ Ben M.