Hi everyone \o/

Our next FSM Working Group evening is coming up this Thursday the 6th of
October, from 6:00pm to 8:00pm at TeamSquare (level 1/520 Bourke st,
Melbourne)

This month we have the perfect opportunity to contribute to the Open
Government Partnership as the following day they will be holding a workshop
and considering public submissions to o...@pmc.gov.au

If you're interested in getting involved take a look at the website
https://ogpau.govspace.gov.au/ and of particular interest for us is the
last meetings minutes and the list of previous submissions

The minutes suggest the OGP has a strong interest in the Open Contracting
Data Standard and in building and maintain public trust to address concerns
about data sharing... both of these topics have a strong connection with
FOSS and I figured we could put together a submission in support of one (or
both) of these initiatives... some of the previous submission also refer to
FOSS and we could write in support of those also

https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/4271393497