Hey there Libre-tarians

This month the Free Software Working Group kicks back into action for 2017
and unfortunatly we find ourselves without a home base for the Working
Group meetings... but never fear it's FREE SOFTWARE to the rescue!

Damien Zammit has kindly set us up a Matrix/Riot room on a federated server
at #freesoftwaremelb:matrix.zammit.org (you can access the room through
https://riot.im/app) and I've seen a demo of the desktop web client being
used for video conferencing ... so why not give it a road test this
Thursday the 2nd at 7:00pm

If everything goes smoothly I'd like to get around to reviewing the Free
Software Melbourne website addressing some recent issues with the wiki and
ensuring that important information is updated and accessible.

That being said we may just spend the evening trouble shooting issues with
video conferencing issues so let's keep our fingers crossed. Hope to see,
hear or read you there everyone

Time: 7:00pm Thurday 2nd March
Venue: https://riot.im/app
Directions: Search for "#freesoftwaremelb:matrix.zammit.org"
Map: https://www.openstreetmap.org/search?query=0%2C%200#map=2/0.0/0.0