Hey there FLOSS fighters,

It's time for our annual elections for the Free Software Melbourne
Committee, so now is your chance to have your say in the running of the
group. If you're interested in running then bring your enthusiasm and a
short pitch about why you like Free Software and why you want to help the
group. We'll also have a quick summary of the groups activities over the
past year.

After the election formalities Michael Verrenkamp will be sharing a draft
submission he's prepared for AMD encouraging the adoption of open standards
and open hardware. We'll have a read over the submission and have a
discussion about other possible actions and similar initiatives we could
address.

We'll have a "short" pizza break and finish off with all the Gnews fit for
public consumption* from the month gone by.

Hope to see you there.

* FSM is not responsible for Gnews induced indigestion

Thursday 20th April, 6:30-8:30pm
31 Arden St, North Melbourne, Victoria, 3051
Map: http://osm.org/go/uG4HWyqEz?m=&node=2556615434
Travel tips by Electron Workshop: http://www.electronworkshop.com.au/map/
Running late or can't find us? Call 0419 390 496