Details
Date: Saturday the 15th September
Time: Talks starting at 1:00pm and wrapping up at 5:00pm
Location: Electron Workshop co-working space
Address: 31 Arden Street, North Melbourne
Map: https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/2556615434
Travel Tips: http://www.electronworkshop.com.au/map/
Parking: Plenty of on street parking in the area
Code of Conduct: http://freesoftware.org.au/code-of-conduct/