Excellent! I would assume this would help speed up the project immensely. Thanks for offering your assistance.

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 20:45:24 -0500, Bruce Boettjer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Just a quick note to introduce myself and say 'Hi' to folks already here.

It is my understanding that the '360 uses 970FX cores licensed from IBM.

I designed and implemented IBM's reference design for the 970FX (Maple).

Without violating any NDA's, I'd be happy to lend any assistance needed in understanding how this processor boots (with a service processor over I2C)
and potentially how to either:

a.  Redirect the boot vector to someplace we can control with additional
peripheral hardware

b.  Gain Read/Write access to the flash area by writing an app.

Regards,

Bruce Boettjer

Sr Hardware Design Engineer

Momentum Computer