The root kit will not install due to the differences in instruction sets (among other reasons). Likely, the 360 will treat it as a standard audio CD.

To get the root kit, find a retailer that hasn't followed the recall. I believe the EFF has a list.

Mario Lopez wrote:
Could we take advantage of sony root kit?

http://www.wired.com/news/privacy/0,1848,69601,00.html

Do you think the last root kit sony used on audio cds would install when a sony root kit fitted cd is played.
Would there be a way to confirm that the root kit installed?

Where can I get a sony root kit?

Thanks,

Mario