I have no idea if this will get sent to everyone, and I doubt it will
but this was "news" on xbox-scene and its now found its way here, and
I just want to point out it is absolutely irrelevant to anything.

Any USB mass storage device will work on the 360. The USB is read-only
and its only for music and pictures. I just wanted to clear this up
for some of you who figured that it was "a second hard drive."

Thanks.