good, that worked.. here is the message i tried to send earlier.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 22:07:13 -0400 (EDT)
From: Palpatine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: updated ncurses UI

this is an update for my ncurses UI, untar it in freeamp/ui/ncurses/
(it contains no directory structure)

it fixes/adds the following:

 -id3 tags are now shown (did anyone else have this problem? it didnt
occur till 1.3...)
 -clean exit which clears screen, restores cursor, etc - if you ctrl-break
out you may have to run "stty sane" - working on signal handling for this,
maybe?)
 -added mp3 info such as bitrate and sample rate display
 -made a help 'window' accessable by pressing h - BUGGY! don't use it too
much.
 -made a very prelim. playlist display by pressing / - it only displays
however many items fit in the window - eventually this will be replaced by
a fullscreen playlist editor)

if you have any problems, let me know - i've only tested this on my rh6
system, as I dont have anything else avaialiable to me, but i'd be happy
to work with you on any problems/ideas you have.

 - palp

ncursesUI.tar.gz