Hi,

I am developing an MP3 in-car player using VB right now. I am using an LCD
display from the Matrix Orbital corporation. I think their URL is
www.matrixorbital.com
Check them out...their LCD is awesome; it has a lot of built in features
w/in its BIOS. It is run via a very easy command interface and uses a serial
connection. I think I paid $77 incl. shipping for my 20x2 line display. They
also do VFD's as well.

Good Luck,
Andrew