On 23 Aug, Timothy Ball wrote:
> this could be really really dumb, but where on the cvs tree is
> freeamp 1.5 work? is that the normal cvs tree? and how do you list
> what projects are available on a cvs server?

The 1.5 work is happening in a branch called freeamp-1-5-branch.
However, I don't suggest looking at it right this instance, since Elrod
broke the build earlier today. This tree is in great flux at the moment
-- we will post to the list as we get closer to a beta release.

--ruaok         Freezerburn! All else is only icing. -- Soul Coughing

Robert Kaye -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://moon.eorbit.net/~robert