On Thu, 26 Aug 1999, Mark B. Elrod wrote:
>2) work will continue on 2.0 at the same time, mainly by Jason Bobier
>who is working on the Mac port. The current architecture is not very
>well suited to a Mac version so he is just going to skip 1.5. 2.0 will
>be a pretty good overhaul of the code base. A new plugin architecture

I guess I wasn't asking the right question.  What I wanted to ask was,
when will the 2.0 codebase be available to the public?  I don't mean when
the release will be, but when will the code be in cvs?

Also, is there a reason for making a 1.5 release instead of putting those
1.5 enhancements directly into 2.0?  Sorry to be a pest.  I want to add a
new pmo plugin, but the current hierarchy makes it hard to do.  How about
making 1.5 use the new hierarchy?  I guess that's not worth the effort
though.

--jc
--
Jimen Ching (WH6BRR)        [EMAIL PROTECTED]          [EMAIL PROTECTED]