the playlist manager class is very stable right now. i have been pounding on
it like hell. if you find a bug let me know asap. the one thing that it does
not do is communicate with the player about items being updated or added. i
will add messaging in later this week after i have given it some thought.
however the class should work well for adding songs and iterating them and
editing playlists. there are no docs but it is fairly straightforward class to
use. let me know if you have questions.

elrod