OK, I just checked in the CriticalRegion and Handle code into
freeamp2. Could you fine folks sanity check these for me. The header
files document their use.

Also, Elrod, do you have a portal project yet? 'Cuz it isn't checked
in if you do. If you don't no big deal, I'll create and check one in,
but I need one to check the Win32 code that I've written.

Jason
Jason A. Bobier                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior Software Engineer                http://www.prismatix.com/
Network Associates, Inc.                Nothing's constant

PGPKey: <http://keys.pgp.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xF6F83318>
Fingerprint: 7809 7E6E BCCA 903D 4618  9740 EB10 9DF9 F6F8 3318

It's hard to pull yourself up by your bootstraps if your feet are bare.