> > 1b. Why does volume go down to 1/3 when I press prev or next song
> button???
>
> That's a new one to me. You're not pressing the + or - buttons are you?
> Those are for adjusting the volume...

I used the default theme's volume bar. But this problem accures when I
push the prev/next song button. I'll explain:
I play a song with 100% volume. I press >| button (with mouse) and
the next song starts to play with volume 30%.

Ah. now I looked again with the most recent cvs. As I see the volume-bar
and the real volume (what I hear) are not in syncron :-(

Flocsy

Gabor Fleischer
MAILTO: [EMAIL PROTECTED]       URL: http://www.mtesz.hu/~flocsy
SMS: [EMAIL PROTECTED]       ICQ UIN: 27733935