> Works for me, but that's real wacky. One should have a better way of
> reaching FAContext from Win32Window but I can't think of any.

No not really -- there is are 4 distinct sections of code in the Theme ui:

1) Code specific to FreeAmp (these have access to m_context such as
FreeAmpTheme.cpp)
2) Code generic to the theme classes (Theme.cpp)
3) Code that is OS independent (Window.cpp, Canvas.cpp, etc)
4) Code that is OS dependent (Win32*.cpp files)

These abstractions will allow me to break out the theme interface stuff and
release it as a seperate library should people be interested in that. It
also makes porting to another platform easy.

The proper way to handle this is to have the Win32Window call a dropfiles
method in Theme. FreeAmpTheme will have to override this method and handle
it from there. I will take your patch and make the necessary fixes. This
should be available in CVS later today and in the next beta (next monday)

Thanks!

--ruaok         Freezerburn! All else is only icing. -- Soul Coughing

Robert Kaye -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://moon.eorbit.net/~robert

----