there is no reason we should not support the file:// format. i will make this change... it is trivial.

elrod

Gabor Fleischer wrote:

Hi!

I've made some patches and sent to Isaac. This fixes some problems with
musicbrowser. A new question occured during this:
Should "file://" be in m3us? Or not should but could? Or no, in m3u
the default is file:// so it can't be there?

Now I don't write it out, so it works for currentlist.m3u, but wouldn't
work if an m3u has it. Maybe we just need to cut out these 7 chars. Not
hard to do (I made the same in the WritePlaylist), but I want to hear your
opinion first.

Flöcsy®

SMS: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                 ICQ:27733935
Ha meg szeretnéd tudni hogyan kereshetsz böngészés közben egy kis zsebpénzt:
http://www.spedia.net/cgi-bin/dir/tz.cgi?run=show_svc&fl=8&vid=119891