> Can anyone tell me what is METADATA? What is it for?

MetaData is the data associated with the music. Artist, Album, Track name
and all those things are considered meta data.

> Why do files selected by "Add Track" have metadata, and why don't the
> files listed in currentlis.m3u. (This is the reason for that playlistitems
> differ for newly added files)
>
> As I see there's a lot things to do with gtkmusicbrowser... I'll try to
> make some improvements, but I need some help. I know c,c++, but I use Qt.
> So I need a little help in GTK. Is there anyone who I can turn to If I
> have a question? (specific to freeamp)

The musicbrowser will undergo significant changes in the next few days -- it
would be best to hold off until Isaac can get the next version out before
diving in to help out.

Also, I will accept your vertical bitmap patch later today...

--ruaok         Freezerburn! All else is only icing. -- Soul Coughing

Robert Kaye -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://moon.eorbit.net/~robert