On 23 Oct, Mark B. Elrod wrote:
> if i remember we had discussed the fact that when all your interaction with a file is
> local it makes sense to just store info on the end. a streaming server should be able
> to rearrange the data prior to sending it to optimize streaming.

The proposal I have laying around actually allows data at the beginning
and at the end. Its up to the person/program writing the tag to decide.
Once we get the next beta of freeamp out there, I'll dust off the old
proposal and send it out...

--ruaok         Freezerburn! All else is only icing. -- Soul Coughing

Robert Kaye -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://moon.eorbit.net/~robert