Hi,
I have been looking at the source code for the integer MP3 decoder. What I
have figured out so far, is that there are source files that starts with an
'i' which contains the integer version of the source file without an 'i'.
However, I have problems identifying if layer 3 is implemented in the
integer version. In i_audio_decode_init() in iupini.c, the function simply
returns if it is a layer 3 frame. In the corresponding audio_decode_init()
in cupini.c, the prober L3 decode_init function is called.
Can it be true that only layers 1 and 2 are implemented in integer, or am I
completely lost? If it is the case, how come? If not, where do I find the
prober L3 routines in integer?

Regards,
Allan Frederiksen