Hi,

I have worked out  the need porting work of freeamp to my MIPS CPU
box.But have not tried on my box. I use pSOS and the bytes endian is
BIG.

One problem is porting pSOS task to the required thread. I failed to
compile when use innerthreadfunction as function pointer  argument to
t_start syscall.

Another is how to implement thread join fucntion. i just use a
mutex(lock at task begin,and unlock after task end)

Hope someone can help me. Thanks

Patrick
begin:          vcard
fn:             Patrick Mei
n:              Mei;Patrick
org:            Global Net Information Co.,Ltd
adr:            North Tower Rm 1305, World Trade Centre Complex,;;No.371-375,Huan Shi Dong Road,;GuangZhou;GuangDong;510095;China
email;internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:          Engineer
tel;work:       8620-87788822
tel;fax:        8620-87782008