ok, now that i have your attention <grin>... can anyone out there lend
me a hand with getting netscRape to treat FreeAmp as a trusted user
application? am i the only one who can't get this setting to stick? no
matter what i do it always asks me before launching FreeAmp! this is
driving me nuts! i have set all the registry entries i can find but the
answer is elluding me... heck i can;t even get the setting to work when
i go through their demented file association dialog. why can;t they just
use system associations like all the other good programs....

elrod