In the theme.xml, the shuffle button is one pixel too tall. This
causes one pixel's worth of white to be drawn underneath that button
on the mac window. When I changed the button description, this line
disappeared.

I figured that I would leave it up to you guys to make the change in
case it screws up something in the Linux or Win32 builds.

Jason
Jason A. Bobier                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior Software Engineer                http://www.prismatix.com/
Network Associates, Inc.                Nothing's constant

PGPKey: <http://keys.pgp.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xF6F83318>
Fingerprint: 7809 7E6E BCCA 903D 4618  9740 EB10 9DF9 F6F8 3318

It's hard to pull yourself up by your bootstraps if your feet are bare.