On 26 Dec, Gabor Fleischer wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Is there a way to make a tiny freeamp? Because I'd like to biuld
> a static freeamp included lcd.ui,soundcard.pmo,xing.lmc,localfileinput.pmi.
> It would be wonderful if it also fits to a floppy with a linux kernel :-)

If you want to do that you may want to use 1.3.1 -- its more
lightweight. I don't know about getting it all on one floppy with a
kernel though... If you have a spare CDROM drive, you could burn the
complete freeamp on the cd and mount the cd...

--ruaok         Freezerburn! All else is only icing. -- Soul Coughing

Robert Kaye -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://moon.eorbit.net/~robert