At 05:48 PM 1/24/2000 , Mayhem & Chaos Coordinator wrote:
 >Can someone else
 >with Win2000 run FreeAmp 2.0.1 and let me know if you run into problems?

just the ones i've always seen under NT, namely that trying to close
freeamp often doesn't work and trying to kill it from task manager just
locks up the task manager until something times out and then all is
well.  this usually takes a couple minutes.

completely unrelated: will the setup program ever do intelligent
upgrades?  by that, i mean not create another program group and leave the
old version registered as in installed program...

also, the update feature has never really worked for me under
win2k.  things just seem to hang.  and maketheme.exe is never listed in the
file listing.

marc