problem:
maybe you have noticed that tooltip support goes dead after you switch themes.
(after you change to another theme, tooltips won't display).

resolution:
that happens because for some reason in Win32Window::CreateTooltips()
is this code:

    if (m_bMindMeldInProgress)
      return;

well... CreateTooltips() gets called on initialization of window AND from
VulcanMindMeld() - exactly while MindMeld is in progress. That is, when
changing themes CreateTooltips does not get executed, but it should.

I could not figure out why this "if" is there - probably added by mistake?
When removed everything works quite fine.

Sorry for not using bugzilla. Keep up the good work! I'll be back a bit
later, maybe bearing some code :) Actually I want to implement "knob"
control (so one could convert some of those immensely cool kjofol skins to
freeamp).  Maybe you can explain me about the state table (TransitionsInfo)
- I can't seem to figure it out.
--
Valters "WaTT" Vingolds
... in order to succeed you have to learn to think of yourself as of a