> Running a dual P-III 600 with SBLive, work fine with FreeAmp, however
> the system does seem to go unstable after a while, but I've been told
> that this is due to the number of cards I've got in the system (and it
> loses interrupts of something, ps NT4 SP6+).
>
> Steve

You're a Solaris guy, right? If you (and any Solaris folks) could please try
to check out the solaris-port-branch (cvs co -rsolaris-port-branch) and see
if you can compile/use Freeamp on Solaris? Tom Dilligan just completed the
port and we'd both like some feedback on it.

--ruaok         Freezerburn! All else is only icing. -- Soul Coughing

Robert Kaye -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://moon.eorbit.net/~robert