I downloaded and massaged your code for a while. Its now checked in CVS.

> * How to I display a customize dialog from the preferences page when I
> select my plugin?

You don't. We need to implement something like that.

> * When the plugin is outputting the data, the time counter on the main
> window does not count down.  Where is the code that makes this happen at?
> Could I have messed something up that causes it not to count anymore?

Yeah, but its all fixed now. It doesn't show the time for every second, but
for every 10 seconds...

> Any comments/improvements are welcome.  I think I have the time
calculation
> messed up a bit because I used WinAmps disk outputter as a test, and none
of
> my output files matched in time or file size, so I still have a bit of
work
> to go, but at least I have a start I reckon.

Everything sounds and looks good to me.

Thanks for doing this -- you saved me quite a bit of time!

--ruaok         Freezerburn! All else is only icing. -- Soul Coughing

Robert Kaye -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://moon.eorbit.net/~robert