Forwarded from Julie, the Help goddess...

For the Window's builds I use a software tool called RoboHelp. It's not
an
"open source" program. However any help I build with it is licensed for
use
with that product. It's a very expensive program and I doubt Victor
would
want to spend $900.00 dollars to change the help. Of course, there are
lots
of applications out there that can be used to change help files,
probably
even some shareware...I use RoboHelp because it's the industry standard.

I would be happy to get Victor's comments on what he wants changed in
the
help.