On Wed, Jun 07, 2000 at 02:15:54AM -0700, Mark B. Elrod wrote:
> You keep findin' bugs.. we keep squashin' 'em...
>
> 2.1 beta 4 is now available on the website. Keep up the good work. We
> still have a ways to go until this version is done but thanks to you
> guys it is starting to shape up nicely!
I've made Debian packages of beta 4.  You can fetch them at
http://www.tux.org/~bma/freeamp/, or add the following line to your
apt sources.list...

deb http://www.tux.org/~bma freeamp/

Please don't use the Debian bug system for bugs in this release, mail me
privately.  The binaries and plugins are unstripped to facilitate in bug
reporting.

--
Brian M. Almeida
Linux Systems Engineer |  http://www.winstar.com | [EMAIL PROTECTED]