>From: "Showalter, Frank" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 23:19:57 -0400
>To: "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: wheel-mouse support
>
>Anyone plan on implementing wheel-mouse support? (for volume control etc..)
>I can't imagine this being too difficult, if anyone's looked into it already

You're right--it's not difficult.  I implemented this in dtelnet (source code
available at http://www.dccs.com.au/~dave/dtel113s.zip).

You just register a windows message with the ID "MSWHEEL_ROLLMSG", and then look for
that message in your message loop.  The high word of the wParam you get when you
receive that message is negative for "up", and positive for "down".

--
Tim