On 22 Aug, Mark Lehrer wrote:

> Hello!  I just got rid of xmms forever and I'm quite enjoying freeamp.
> Finally, fonts I can actually read.
>
> The only feature I like in xmms is the title streaming.  Is there
> active work on this?  If not, I can try to hack it in.  It doesn't
> look like a difficult job to read in the id3v2 tags.

FreeAmp 2.0.8 supports shoutcast style title streaming, and I just
applied a patch to fix the icecast title steaming. If you check the code
out of CVS the titlestreaming should work ok.

Let me know if you run into any problems.

--ruaok         Freezerburn! All else is only icing. -- Soul Coughing

Robert Kaye -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://moon.eorbit.net/~robert