Hi,

I'm currently porting FreeAMP to the FreeBSD Unix platform
(www.freebsd.org) and I'm sure an OpenBSD and a NetBSD port
will follow.

In the plugins section, I have a request on the audio front.
Both Linux and FreeBSD use the OSS ioctls for audio.

So, rather than have the machine dependent directories
of
 io/soundcard/unix/linux/src/soundcardpmo.cpp
 io/soundcard/unix/freebsd/src/soundcardpmo.cpp
 io/soundcard/unix/openbsd/src/soundcardpmo.cpp
 io/soundcard/unix/netbsd/src/soundcardpmo.cpp

could we have a single file called
 io/soundcard/unix/oss/src/soundcardpmo.cpp

What do people think to this?

Roger
--
Roger Hardiman
Strathclyde Uni Telepresence Research Group, Glasgow, Scotland.