The cvsweb is nice, since it is always up to date.

(It would be nicer if template brackets < > were not stripped as bad
html)

But to help dig through the multitude of code, I built the latest
Doxygen and had it try and index and diagram (it makes pictures!) the
souce tree. The multi-platform code duplication may have wierd
consequences on the namespace.  If so, I may have run a copy with
win32 and beos directories excluded.

This is hot off the presses, and on my personal machine:

http://kuklewicz.mit.edu/freeamp/

[ It takes as long a full compile to generate the html docs ]

To really appreciate it, use a graphical browser instead of lynx...

:)

--
Chris