I have for a long time problems executing freeamp on my solaris machine.
The source of freeamp is "almost" without changes compileable. Good work!
With the older "beta" versions there were more problems. Also the configure
script is improving day by day. The problem I have is in opening the plugin libraries.
It seems that some symbols are unknown by the plugin because it's defined in an
other plugin. Is there a special c++ compiler flag needed?

I am using gcc version 2.95.2 19991024 (release) on a SunOS 5.6 sun4u sparc
SUNW,Ultra-5_10 machine.

In the function LoadLibrary the error is occurring in.
freeamp/base/unix/src/win32impl.cpp
    HINSTANCE hInst = dlopen(lpLibFileName, RTLD_NOW | RTLD_GLOBAL);

I added some debug code, so Ignore. Found file:, Trying to load:, Error: Trying to
load module:.

I searched the search engines about a solution for this but I couldn't find a correct
solution.

I hope somebody knows the answer!

Have a nice day,
Erik