On Wed, 17 Jan 2001, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> When is the last time that you've updated libmusicbrainz? You should
> have this version installed:
>
>    ftp://ftp.musicbrainz.org/pub/musicbrainz/musicbrainz-1.0.0pre6.tar.gz

I was using the Debian versions of FreeAMP and musicbrainz.
Musicbrainz was listed as 1.0.0pre6. Just to be sure I updated both
FreeAMP and musicbrainz from CVS and compiled both. I made sure that
the Debian binaries were uninstalled. The only binaries installed were
the from-CVS versions.

> If this doesn't fix the problem, please let me know.

The problem is not fixed. Track numbers still disappear after being
signatured.

later,
joseph
--
the "LaterDude" @ ([EMAIL PROTECTED] || ICQ #52640402)
http://www.ice-works.com/personal/LaterDude/index.html

All opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily those of
my employer unless otherwise noted.