There are several command line interfaces:
e.g.

freeamp -ui freeampcmd.ui <files>

freeamp -ui mpg123 <files>

freeamp -ui ncurses <files>

Of course, none of these exist under windows. Unfortunately they lack most of
the features of the graphical interface. It would be nice to see My Music appear
in the ncurses ui.

Rob