That's musicbrains, I think. You have to update the MusicBrains client, then
recompile it, and only then proceed with FreeAmp.

On Tuesday 01 May 2001 21:40, you wrote:
> Freeamp crashes when I read the ID3 info.  I'm
> assuming some file's ID3 tag is corrupted. So, I'm
> trying to build a debug version of Freeamp, but I keep
> getting lots of erros. Here's a sample:
>
> base/aps/apsinterface.cpp:245: `MBQ_LookupMetadata'
> undeclared
>
> I think I have an out-of-date library somewhere.  Any
> idea?  This happens w/CVS as well as the latest
> tarball.
>
> Also, are there any design docs available?  I'd like
> to add a view to the explorer of all files sorted by
> Genre.  Thanks.

Nope, haven't seen those. :)

I'd like to add a view where some songs are not grouped by "Artist" name but
by "Album". Because if album happens to be some compilation, we get a load of
artists with one or maybe two songs under them. And no convenient way to
actually listen to the "compilation" album...

--
Valters "WaTT" Vingolds