I downloaded the FreeAmp source code and started looking it over to learn how it all works.
I have very little experience with VCPP but do know the basics.
I am trying to step through the code.  I put in a breakpoint( void FreeAmpTheme::LoadFreeAmpTheme(void) function for example.  ) and go to run the debugger I get the following message:
            One of more breakpoints cannot be set and have been disabled.  Execution will stop at the beginning of the program.

Why am I unable to set a breakpoint and then step through the code?

I know this is probable more a VCPP question than a FreeAmp question.
I would appreciate any help or suggestions.

Stephen