I made a post earlier about this thinking it was only in the classic theme.
But it seems that it happens no matter what theme i choose, just after it
plays some vbr files for a while you cant stop or change track or anything to
change how it's playing or freeamp refuses to respond to any input.   I end
up having to kill it from console.   I'm using the current cvs.   If nobody
else is seeing this then i'll post some straces and anything else i can think
of.  It seems like the gtk threads lock and nothing happens so no unlock is
made, leaving the button pressed in the Pressed state.