I believe the .tgz file you are referring to is the html help files. there are SOOOOO many of them and they change so little that we just tgz'd them rather than put them all in there individually.

elrod

Fabrice Bauzac wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">
Hello,

Sorry for disturbing the mailing-list for that, but it seemed very
weird to me that some binary files were present in the CVS. The
repositories I have browsed so far all had no binary file (except for
some short-term amateur projects).