[quoted lines by Dan Maker on September 4, 2001, at 08:59]

>I hope you're able to get a patch submitted, I realy like the enhanced CLI you've put
>together.

I shall give it another try. Perhaps someone could babysit me through the
process at least once. N.B.: If it's done via the web, then I need to be able
to do it with lynx.

EMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | Canada  K2A 1H7   | if you're concerned about Hell.