What do you think about having some special day for browsing bugzilla,
writing comments on bugs and making patches for freeamp?
Seems to me, that doing this once a month would be a good idea.

For example, each last saturday of the month.

At the moment, bugzilla is quite chaotic. I tried to put it in some
order, during the last week, but it's just more than one person can
do.

There is a big need in linux-testers. There are some bugs, which I
just can't check.
And also, there is a need for people who understand freeamp internals
good enough, to, at least, give good description of bugs (many bugs
are uncommented).

So, I propose everyone to log into their
http://www.freeamp.org/bugzilla/ accounts and begin bug-hunting. :)

--
 Alexey                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]