On Mon, 2002-02-11 at 15:22, Ed Sweetman wrote:
> Since before when I mentioned that Freeamp has problems playing vorbis
> files when using OSS emu in also 0.9x and nobody mentioned having the

Speaking of ALSA, I tried to upgrade the alsa plugin to 0.9.x and I
found no documentation on the subject (nothing meaningful, anyway) and
the sample applications that use the new mixer interface aren't much
help in deciphering the mixer interface.

Anybody have a clue where to find some good docs?

--

--ruaok         Freezerburn! All else is only icing. -- Soul Coughing

Robert Kaye   --    [EMAIL PROTECTED]   --   http://www.mayhem-chaos.net