On Fri, 2002-04-12 at 21:58, Ed Sweetman wrote:
> Now on to the fun stuff.  I finished my incomplete patch for adding
> "return to directory" functionality to freeamp's add file menu.  This
> allows users to bypass freeamp's default behavior of opening to the
> current dir that freeamp was run in.  Good for those who are picking and
> choosing many different files from some subtree of directories.
>
> it's enabled by clicking on the "Open to file last selected" in the
> General Preferences under Playlist.  It seems to cause a little "issue"
> with themes that i cant quite figure it out.  Sometimes it has a problem
> with it, sometimes it doesn't.  Strange. Anyway it works fine, nothing
> crashes and it's not reccurring.
>
> I've attached the following patch that adds recursive directory adding
> and the selectable "return to last file" to the file selection window.

Nice patch! Thanks for efforts -- I apologize for being a bit absent
here. I'm just now getting caught up after getting back from vacation.

I'll check in this when the server returns...

--

--ruaok         Freezerburn! All else is only icing. -- Soul Coughing

Robert Kaye   --    [EMAIL PROTECTED]   --   http://www.mayhem-chaos.net